Thursday 12 May 2011

Pulman support Soccer AM PM AM - going for the world record!


 







 








Soccer AM PM AM is a fantastic fundraising event created by Paul Newton to raise funds for the Wegener’s Granulomatosis disease. On Friday 13th May, at 8am, Paul and a team of 16 will split into two teams ready to play 5 a-side football for a whopping 36 hours!! Hoping to break the world record.

Paul Newton comments: “I lost my Father on 9th June 2010 as a result of a little know disease call Wegeners Granulomatosis. He was only 66 years old and one of the nicest guys you could wish to meet. He lived for his family. He was a great example to me and I have so much to thank him for where I am now.

If I can help stop just one other family going through what we have been through, then I vowed that I would in the name, the memory, of my Dad. That’s when we created a fundraising event and launched soccer am pm am.”

Pulman are proud to sponsor this event and wish Paul and the entire Soccer am pm am team good luck for tomorrow, we’re sure they will break the record!

We urge everyone to head down to the Lucozade Powerleague Soccerdome at Northshields on Friday and Saturday to support the team.

Friday 13th May:
8am – Kick Off

BBC Newcastle are broadcasting their show from the venue and their will be chilli provided mid afternoon for the crowds!

Saturday 14th May:
1pm – There is Zumba class organised for everyone to join in.
2pm – Enjoy come face painting, bouncy castles, arts and crafts and live FA cup Final.
9pm – The Kush live band will be there to play everyone over the world record finishing line.

To donate please click the link… donate HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment